Class of 2011

Class of 2011
Me and two of my best friends at our high school Baccalaureate

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cyberbully Movie

So I went to my usual site of hulu.com to see if a new episode of Switched at Birth had been uploaded.  When I saw that it had not, I decided to check out abc family's website to see if it was up on there. However, as you can see by the title of this post I sort of got distracted.  At the top of the home page was a post stating that the Cyberbully Movie was up but would only be available for a short period of time.  I have been wanting to see this movie ever since abc family started advertising it, but then we down graded our cable package and lost the channel. 

Cyberbully is a very powerful movie that is full of raw cyberbulling but if you can stick through till the end, there is a really powerful scene at the end that shows just how powerful it can be to take a stand.  I would recommend this movie to everybody, however I strongly advise any parent who does not want to expose there child to foul language to watch it while the kids are not around.

No comments:

Post a Comment