Class of 2011

Class of 2011
Me and two of my best friends at our high school Baccalaureate

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuesday, August 23

Well the day started out with me actually getting to sleep late, yeah!  Then I did a little ironing, went to town and got some supplies I needed for school then checked my email to find out I wont have to go to school until the start of my second class on Thursday, I haven't figured out if that is a good or bad thing yet. When I finally got to school it was so hot that the instructor dismissed class early, take in mind this is the instructor that last week talked until the last minute.  Then I walked into my next class just to remember how much the instructor reminds me of my high school history teacher, then we laughed most of the class and the examples he gave to try and explain what we were studying and came up with a new name for the title of the lecture, which I will not repeat because I do not want to offend anybody. Don't worry though it was nothing to bad I just don't want to plant an unwelcome image in someones head.  Oh! Between classes I talked to a classmate from high school that I haven't seen in about a week.  Then I came home, ate supper, turned a Sample paper in the Turn It In, which works very well by the way, the point of the paper was to see how well it would catch plagiarism and so with permission from the instructor I used a paper that I had already written for one of my Early College classes then, as suggested by the Instructor, copied and pasted a paragraph from on online class.  A word of advice for any fellow students, when writing a paper that actually counts for a grade, DO NOT PLAGIARIZE! Really, it caught Everything, in this case that means that it said my paper was 100% plagiarized, I sure am glad this was just a "See how well Turn It In works" paper, if not I would be in BIG trouble.    

No comments:

Post a Comment