Class of 2011

Class of 2011
Me and two of my best friends at our high school Baccalaureate

Monday, August 22, 2011

First week of class and start of Second week!

So, I have graduated high school, new I have to knock college out of the way!  So I attend a small community college close to home.  The first week of classes, starting with August 15 went like this.

Monday:  All I had to do this day was orientation it was great because we got out early which was great.

Tuesdays:  Class was interesting to say the least.  I arrived at my first class only to find our, "Bye, come back Thursday." Then had to wait for my next class that did not start for another two hours.

Wednesday: Math instructor was 30 minutes late for class, took 30 minutes to take roll, and dismissed us 15 minutes early. My second class was ok we took a pretest and that was about it.

Thursday: Instructor for my first class, which is an IITS class, just so you know, tells us the reason we did not have class on Tuesday was because he didn't think classes started till this week. Then the instructor in my second class, who reminds me so much of my high school history teach in scares me sometimes, was going over the syllabus read off a quote and went into a just about 20 minute mini lecture on how Hitler manipulated the people of Germany after the first world war by telling them that their government let them down and how that basicly led to the second world war.

Friday: I don't have any classes on Friday, however I did attend a lock-in at church Friday night/ Saturday Morning.  Had fun and got to visit with a friend I have not seen in a very long time.

Saturday: I recovered the lock-in.

Yesterday: After church, I went and ate lunch with the girls.

Today: My math instructor was again late, only by 15 minuates this time, however again we spent 30 minutes on roll, complained about how hot it was in the room, it was really hot.  Then I spent 1 hour and 15 minutes in lecture for Biology then had a two hour lab.

Welp, that is how my college career is going so far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment